金钱,成就
And Bel Air now
如过往云烟
Hot summer nights, mid July
仲夏夜茫,七月未央
When you and I were forever wild
你我年少轻狂,不惧岁月漫长
The crazy days, city lights
纵情时光,华灯初上
The way you'd py with me like a child
我们嬉戏疯狂,如孩提时光
Will you still love me when I'm no longer young and beautiful?
你是否爱我如初,当韶华逝去,容颜不再?
Will you still love mew when I got nothing but my aching soul?
你是否爱我如初,当我一无所有,遍体鳞伤?
I know you will, I know you will
我深知你会,我深知你会
I know that you will
我深知你的爱经久绵长
Will you still love me when I'm no longer beautiful?
你是否爱我如初,当韶华逝去,容颜不再?
I've seen the world, lit it up
我看过繁华,点亮世界
As my stage now
作为我的舞台
Channeling angels in the new age now
时空扭转,时光不再,这是新的时代
Hot summer days, rock 'n' roll
仲夏炎炎,激情四射
The way you py for me at your show
你盛装登场,独为我而唱
And all the ways I got to know
所有这一切,我不能遗忘的
Your pretty face and electric soul
你美好的外表,和不羁的灵魂
Will you still love me when I'm no longer young and beautiful?
你是否爱我如初,当韶华逝去,容颜不再?
Will you still love me when I got nothing but my aching soul?
你是否爱我如初,当我一无所有,遍体鳞伤?
I know you will, I know you will
我深知你会,我深知你会
I know that you will
我深知你的爱经久绵长
Will you still love me when I'm no longer beautiful?
你是否爱我如初,当韶华逝去,容颜不再?
Dear Lord, when I get to he□□en
亲爱的主,当我离开人世
Please let me bring my man
请允许我与他同行
When he comes tell me that you'll let him in
当他到来时,告诉我您将应允
Father tell me if you can
主啊,告诉我您将允许
Oh that grace, oh that body
那样的优雅,那样的身躯
oh that face
那样的脸庞,
makes me wanna party
让我沉沦疯狂
He's my sun, he makes me shine like diamonds
他是我的太阳,他使我闪亮,像钻石般夺目
Will you still love me when I'm no longer young an